The seismometer product range includes the following:
- CMG-3 – compact three-component broadband sensor are suitable for surface vault, subsurface vault, posthole and borehole installations.
- CMG-3ESP/3ESPC – triaxial, force-feedback instruments with a large dynamic range suitable for rapid deployment.
- CMG-6 – lightweight, triaxial seismometers ideally suited for rapid installation in sites with moderate noise.
- CMG-40 – rugged and robust, triaxial, broadband seismometers ideally suited for installation in vaults with moderate noise.
- CMG-SP1 – low-noise, small, extremely light, highly robust, multi-purpose, one Hertz force-feedback sensor designed to offer a modern replacement for the traditional geophone.
- CMG-EDU – complete seismology package for educational institutions.
Selection criteria for seismometers
We offer a wide range of sensors for different applications. Typically seismometers and or accelerometers are chosen based on the scientific requirement. This is normally determined by the bandwidth, sensitivity and noise level required for that application and installation.