High performance, low noise, compact, broadband seismometers
The Güralp 40 series of instruments are rugged and robust, triaxial, broadband seismometers ideally suited for installation in vaults with moderate noise.
- Force feedback broadband instrument
- Lifting handle and all connectors on the top of the instrument.
- Waterproof and durable with O-ring seals throughout
- Rapid singlehanded installation
- Digital output and communication versions available
40T – Standard seismometer – Datasheet
40TDE – Digital seismometer with acquisition module – Datasheet
Configuration / Topology: Triaxial orthogonal (ZNE)
Feedback: Force feedback.
Response: 30 s to 50 Hz standard (other options available)
Output sensitivity / Clip Level: 2 x 400 V/ms-1 (other options available)
Peak / Full scale output: Three channels - ±20 V (40 V peak-to-peak) differential
Cross axis rejection: >65 dB
Linearity: >90 dB
Lowest spurious resonance: >450 Hz
Type: Pulse, sine wave and broadband
Calibration controls: Common signal & enable lines exposed on sensor connector
MASS / MASS MONITORING
Locking: No mass locking required
Mass recentring range: ±3° from horizontal
Mass control / locking: Remote offset zeroing