The Guralp Systems range of digitisers offer high-quality full 24-bit resolution, designed for data quality and durability. They are available with a range of input ports, memory and communications options.
- 3 low noise, low power 24-bit ADCs
- Additional full-rate data channel for user signals and calibration
- Low power, <1 W recording 4 channels at 100 samples/s
- Multiple concurrent data rates up to 1000 samples/s
- STA/LTA ratio triggering
- UTC timestamped data from attached GPS receiver
- 8 environmental channels (3 × mass position, temperature, 4 × user)
- Full control of Guralp broadband seismometers
- Remote sensor calibration
- Flash memory options
- Fully configurable using Guralp data modules and software
CD24S3 - Low power 3 channel digitiser – Datasheet
See individual data sheets.