Capture, Process, Distribute. Our most sophisticated and adaptable digital acquisition system yet.
The Güralp Affinity is a high-fidelity integrated digitiser and network communications unit that provides a convenient and expandable way of connecting analogue and digital instruments to your network.
- Eight 24-bit channels: 6 primary and 2 auxiliary
- Exceptionally low noise: >138 dB of dynamic range @ 100sps
- 16 environmental multiplexed ADC channels
- STA/LTA, level and external triggers
- High sampling rates of up to 4000 samples per second
- Four (or eight) streams with individually selectable sample rates (continuous or triggered)
- UTC time-stamped data using a low-power GPS receiver and state of the art timing protocols e.g. Precision Timing Protocol (PTP)
- Multi-user Linux operating system with full network support
- Remote configuration with on-board Web server (HTTP and HTTPS)
- On-board, high-speed USB2.0 accessible storage (16 GB capacity; other options available)
- Additional external USB storage connection
- Full remote control of digitiser parameters
- Full remote control of broadband sensors, including remote lock, unlock and centre, via web server
- Supports multiple data formats, including GCF, GDI, miniSEED, CD1.1 and SEEDlink
- Built-in calibration signal generator: step, sine or broadband
- Fully integratable with a wide range of multi-disciplinary sensors
- Mass positions streamed in real-time at high sample rates
- Switchable gain for individual channels
Read more about the Güralp Affinity in the Affinity brochure.