The Güralp Fortis is a strong motion accelerometer with an innovative, slim-line design for fast installation in any environment.
- Very low-noise components for high precision and enhanced dynamic range
- Fixing bolt allows rapid installation for structural health monitoring
- Slimline shape
- Locally and remotely switchable gain from 0.5 to 4.0 g
- Simple installation with a single M8 fixing bolt; robust and waterproof
- No sensor levelling required
- Isolated power supply for 10 - 36 V operation
- Acceleration offsets adjustable for <1 mV precision
To read the full specification, view the Fortis datasheet.
Configuration / Topology: Triaxial orthogonal (ZNE)
Feedback: Force feedback.
Response: DC – 100Hz
Gain switch options: 4 g, 2 g, 1 g or 0.5 g
Output sensitivity: 2.5 V/g, 5 V/g, 10 V/g, 25 V/g
Clip level: 4.2 g
Peak / Full scale output: Three channels - ±20 V (40 V peak-to-peak) differential
Cross axis rejection: 0.001 g/g
Linearity: 0.1 % full scale
Lowest spurious resonance: >450 Hz
Self-noise: > 0.07 Hz (14 seconds)
Dynamic range: > 160 dB
Calibration controls: Independent signal & enable lines exposed on sensor connector
Mass control / locking: Remote offset zeroing