Güralp Discovery Software
Discovery, which comes with our new Minimus digitiser and Radian sensors, dramatically simplifies instrument and data management and gives users powerful tools via a web interface:
- Instrument IP addresses can be identified via a head-office or Cloud registry, eliminating the need for static IP addresses
- Fully interactive waveform viewer
- Data analysis for hardware State-of-Health (SoH)
- Data streaming control
- Integrated CAP (common alert protocol) transmitter
- PSD (noise) plots
- GNSS location
- Instrument response and calibration values
- Access instrument RESP files
Please note, Discovery can be used to control the Minimus/Minimus+ digitiser; the Fortimus accelerometer and the Radian sensor. Discovery can also identify Platinum systems and provide access to their web pages.
If you have any questions about using Discovery, please contact support.